Rules, Terms & Conditions.
The following rules shall govern this competition: -
- This competition will see two (2) winners; one winner from United States of America or Canada (hereinafter called “USA/CAN”) and one winner from the United Kingdom (hereinafter called “UK”), who will be randomly selected from our customer data base within these jurisdictions.
- The winners must be customers of West Indies Home Contractors (herein after called “WIHCON”).
- The winners must be living in the USA/CAN and the UK and must provide WIHCON with an official job letter duly executed by an authorized officer which confirms that the recipient has been employed in that jurisdiction for at least three (3) months.
- The winners must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Winners should not have benefited from any discounts on their purchase.
- Winners must have made their full deposit on their purchase by 11:59 p. m. on the August 18, 2017.
- Winners must fill out the promotional tagline on printed material in order to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, the winners agree to permit WIHCON to use their photographic image and name in any and all promotional materials inclusive of all other forms of media highlighting the winners.
- Winners must be in possession of valid travel documents. Passports are required to have at least six (6) months validity when travelling internationally.
- Winners shall be responsible for his/her accommodations.
- Bookings are subject to airline block-out dates and space availability.
- Employees and immediate family members of WIHCON and other subsidiaries of the ICD Group are duly excluded from entering this competition.
Block Out Dates for Travel
The following blackout dates are applicable for Caribbean Airlines:
- Easter – seven (7) days before Good Friday and seven (7) days after Easter Monday;
- Carnival – fourteen (14) days before Carnival Monday (South/West Bound) and fourteen (14) days after Carnival (North/East Bound);
- Summer: 01 July – 15 September; and
- Christmas: 10 December – 28 December (South Bound) 29 December – 08 January (North Bound).
While reservations may be made for the chosen flights for British Airways, these tickets are subject to availability based on time and booking. British Airways tickets are non-transferrable and travel must be used by December 31, 2017. No extensions allowed.
Go Ahead, Enter This Competition! Click The Button Below To Get Started!
Need immediate assistance? Email us at email@example.com or CALL 1 (876) 754-7008 or 1 (855) 852-3746 USA / Canada and if you're in the
UK 0 (808)234-5409.